We are continually evolving the CodePorting.Native Cs2Cpp application and excited to announce version 19.10. We continue to regularly add new features and enhancing porting capabilities of the application for better reproduction of .Net behavior.
We have introduced Visual Studio 2019 support in this release. Now while you are porting C# project to C++, you can specify the build system and configuration for Visual Studio 2019. As recently we have changed the release structure by providing packages for specific compilers to use multiple Aspose C++ projects in a single user application, so we have optimized the packages in the new version.
There are some other notable fixes in this release along with above shared enhancements. To get complete details of the changes, please check the release notes.
Improvement and Fixes
These are other notable new improvements and fixes introduced in this regular monthly release:
- No defines are needed any longer to be set up in the project that uses CodePorting.Native Cs2Cpp
- PCH files are dropped from non-VS packages
- Windows DLLs are now all signed with the Aspose certificate
- The memory leak is fixed when working with regular expressions
- The release schedule is being adjusted
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
- Previously, CMake scripts generated for ported code supplied some defines. These were also supplied from the Nuget package. Using these is not required any longer.
We Want to Hear from You
Feel free to drop us a comment sharing your thoughts about the new version. Or let us know if you have any suggestions or if you need any particular features which you expect our application to have.
And if you’ve not already had a chance to try CodePorting.Native Cs2Cpp, simply start a free trial today. All you need is to sign up with the codeporting.com and visit our developer resources for a quick start:
- Product Home Page→ Detailed overview about the CodePorting.Native Cs2Cpp
- Online documentation→ Complete help documentation.
- Download→ Download latest release of the CodePorting.Native Cs2Cpp
- API Reference Guide→ Details of the namespaces and classes of the API linked with the ported C++ Code
- GitHub Examples→ Provides ready to port Example Projects
- Support Forum→ Online Help